Want to invest in cryptocurrency but don’t know how? Trading and investing in cryptocurrency doesn’t have to be difficult, overwhelming or scary.
What if it could actually be fun?
Welcome to the Crypto Trading School!
The Crypto Trading School is 6 months of crypto fun where you’ll learn the ins and outs of crypto and the blockchain and how to invest and trade crypto in a way that is safe, easy to understand, fun to learn and enriches your whole life!
Learn the Ins and Outs of Crypto
The 6 month curriculum covers all the fundamentals of trading and investing in cryptocurrency, even if you’ve never traded or invested before and don’t know what cryptocurrency is.
Invest and Trade in a Supportive Community
This course is taught in an enriching and supportive community with weekly lessons, homework to put your new knowledge into practice and weekly office hours with Mariana for review and to personally help you move through any obstacles or confusion.
Mariana provides a nurturing and kind environment for all to be empowered to learn crypto with ease.
Have Fun Discovering New Technology!
Cryptocurrency and the blockchain are not only HUGELY profitable spaces, they are innovative and exciting!
The crypto community is fun, funny, wild, creative, fast-paced and disrupting nearly every industry.
And it’s only the beginning!
6 Month Course Outline
Begins Jan. 28, 2018
Ends June, 2018
Introduction to Cryptocurrency
- What is cryptocurrency?
- What is the blockchain?
- Why are cryptocurrency and blockchain important?
- How are they being used?
- How is cryptocurrency governed and how is trading income taxed?
- Keeping up with crypto: podcasts, youtube channels, twitter, telegram
Module 1: How to Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin
- How to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin (specific to country)
- Walkthrough of Coinbase (US) and Kraken (Europe)
Module 2: Introduction to Exchanges and How to Buy Altcoins
- Introduction to exchanges
- How to spot legit exchanges from unsafe exchanges
- Creating your account on an exchange
- Exchange walkthrough (Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken)
- How to buy altcoins
Module 3: How to Store Cryptocurrency
- Wallets introduction
- Software wallets vs. hardware wallets
- How to set up a software wallet
- How to set up a cold wallet (Ledger Nano S)
Money Mindset / Prosperous Mental Foundation
- Debunking trading fears
- Common barriers to success
- Setting up a prosperous and profitable mindset
- Trading with intuition and awareness
Introduction to Investing
- What is a portfolio?
- Creating an investing plan and targets
- What is fundamental analysis?
- What to look for when evaluating a crypto company
- How to spot crypto scams
Module 1: Creating Your Investment Portfolio
- Getting clear on your targets
- Calculating ROI required to reach targets
- Selecting coins to add to your portfolio
- Portfolio allocation
Introduction to Trading
- Trading vs. investing
- Is trading right for you?
- Holistic trading: trading and investing as a means to enrich your life
- Types of trading
Module 1: Chart Reading Basics
- Appropriate use of each timeframe
- Reading price
- Interpreting charts
Module 2: Basic Chart Patterns
- Support & resistance
- Sideways (channeling)
- Parabolic moves
- Ascending triangles
- Descending triangles
- Head and Shoulders
Module 3: Technical Indicators
- Introduction to technical indicators
- Moving average
- Bollinger bands
Module 4: Forming a Trading Strategy
- Clarifying what works for you
- Creating a trading plan
- Risk management
Module 5: Executing a Trade
- Finding an exchange
- Types of orders
- Going through your trading strategy
- Entering a trade
- Exiting a trade
Module 6: Measuring Results & Tuning Your Trading Strategy
- Defining KPI’s: how will you know you’re doing well?
- Basic metrics
- Regular performance review
- Updating trading plan
Module 7: Keeping Up With the Market
- Cryptocurrency news sources
- How to read fundamental news in price chart
- How to trade with fundamental news and use it to your advantage
What You Can Expect
- A nurturing, fun and expansive 6 month curriculum on cryptocurrency.
- A focus not only on how to make money with crypto, but how to create and cultivate wealth and financial literacy for now and your future.
- Fun learning new technology and using your intuition and awareness to make money in the crypto space.
- Weekly homeplay assignments to sharpen your skills and put your new knowledge into practice.
- Debunking of technical terms and tools and a managable pace to make sure you have ease in the crypto world.
- Prosperous trading mindset training and smart money management techniques as a foundation for trading. Expect to be empowered to let go of any limiting beliefs about money and make the mental mindshift to set you up for success!
- Office hours every week with ample support from Mariana to make sure you understand the concepts and can confidently put them into practice.
- A lively, fun and enriching community where everyone supports and contributes to each other while learning new skills and creating their future!
- Weekly updates on the crypto market and special topics such as ICOs, Tether USDT, coin highlights and market price trends
Begins Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018
Registration closes Feb. 4, 2018
A La Carte
- For those already trading or learning how to trade on their own that would like clarification and / or guidance in a specific area.
- Price per module available by request.
6 Month Curriculum
- For those wishing to learn how to invest and trade and would like a comprehensive curriculum, supportive instruction and a holistic way of including trading / investing in their lives.
- Includes 6 month Trading Mama curriculum, weekly homework assignments, weekly office hours, market updates and private supportive and enriching trading community.
- For those desiring targeted 1:1 coaching to work on a specific area such as a prosperous mindset or creating a trading plan.
Is the Trading Mama School a good fit for you?
This curriculum is a friendly and close-knit community for those new to trading, investing and cryptocurrency. Participants come from all walks of life and no previous trading or investing experience is necessary. However, it’s important that this curriculum is a good fit for you and the Trading Mama community, that’s why I take the time to talk to each applicant individually before enrollment.
If this school sounds like it would contriute to you, let’s schedule a call!